The following are terms and conditions for participating in the Triple Grace Interactive Faith Movement. "Member, member" refers to you, and "Triple Grace" refers to the Triple Grace, a division of the Religion of the Rose, Inc., Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Violations of any of the provisions of this agreement may result in the suspension or termination of your Member account including forfeiture of future grants. Triple Grace also reserves the right to take legal action against any Member found violating the provisions in this agreement.
Triple Grace reserves the right to amend this agreement as needed from time to time, and the member agrees that any such amendment will apply to the member. The continuation of the Member status or Member's acceptance of grants or donations shall constitute Member's acceptance of any and all amendments.
1. The Member agrees that a Triple Grace Member is an independent member and not an employee, agent, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of Triple Grace. The member may not portray him or herself as an employee or owner of Triple Grace Interactive Faith Movement, the Triple Grace Member Center, or any other Triple Grace or Righteous Path Movement subsidiary. The member further agrees not to incur any debt, expense, obligation on behalf of, for, or in the name of Triple Grace.
2. Members must be of the age of majority in his/her state or country.
3. All Member applications are subject to approval by Triple Grace.
4. The member agrees to receive Triple Grace e-mail, including but not restricted to grant reports, training, newsletters, plus messages from the Member's Angel, Co-Angel, or Team Leader(s).
5. Contact information (e-mail address, phone number, address, etc.) will be provided to your Triple Grace Angel (typically the person who directly referred you to Triple Grace or whose advertising generated your registration) and your Triple Grace Co-Angel. Contact information is not disclosed to any other party.
6. A maximum of ONE Triple Grace Member per household is allowed. In addition, each Triple Grace Member should have his or her own access to the Internet via his or her own computer, tablet, or other mobile device. Direct Roserians (DROs) and Co-Roserians (CROs) may not log in from the same device as their Triple Grace Angel/Referrer.
7. The Member agrees to present the Triple Grace Benefit Plan and Triple Grace products and services as set forth at the official Triple Grace Website. The member will make no claims regarding potential grants, earnings, products, or services beyond what is stated at the official Triple Grace Website. The member further agrees not to reproduce, publish, or post grants in any form, online or offline, by any means.
8. The member agrees not to publicly disparage Triple Grace, the Righteous Path Movement Foundation, the Religion of the Rose, the symbol and images used by Triple Grace, the Religion of the Rose or the Righteous Path Movement Foundation, other Triple Grace members, Triple Grace products, the Triple Grace Benefit plan, Triple Grace employees, or Triple Grace Independent Contractors. The member understands that disparagement may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the member account with a cancellation of any pending grants. All complaints or concerns should be directed toward Triple Grace Interactive Faith Movement corporate offices via support.tgifm.com.
9. The member agrees that registering new members through automated machine entry, manual entry, or advancing your member' ranks without their approval is strictly forbidden and is grounds for suspension or termination of your account. The member further understands that he/she may only log into his/her own individual account, and any actions taken under the guise of another member, including making payments or donations under another member's account, is strictly prohibited.
10. The member agrees to not utilize SPAM in promoting Triple Grace. Triple Grace maintains a ZERO tolerance policy towards the sending of SPAM, including, but not limited to, unsolicited commercial E-mail (UCE). This action may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the member account with a cancellation of and possible forfeiture of any pending grants. The member will also be in violation of the Triple Grace Member Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by Triple Grace.
For the purpose of this agreement SPAM is defined as e-mailing, faxing, or telephoning ANYONE, in bulk or individually, in violation of all anti-spamming and applicable laws or regulations for the country, state, county, and city where the intended recipient resides. The member is under obligation to research and comply with all laws concerning unsolicited commercial e-mail. Under United States law, it is unlawful "to use any telephone, facsimile machine, computer, or other device to send an unsolicited advertisement. Electronic mail advertisement means any e-mail message, the principal purpose of which is to promote, directly or indirectly, the sale or other distribution of goods or services to the recipient." (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003).
Triple Grace further defines SPAM as contacting anyone, in bulk or individually, about Triple Grace, who has not specifically requested the information directly from the member. The ONLY exceptions to this rule are:
A. Sending Triple Grace E-Cards to your family and friends. You can send up to 10 E-Cards a day.
B. Mailing to APPROPRIATE OPT-IN mailing lists where the source does the mailing on member's behalf AND you do not use an Triple Grace-provided Gateway URL. However, use extreme caution when choosing an opt-in mailing list company! Using anything but the most reputable sources could generate spam complaints against the member resulting in suspension or termination.
IMPORTANT: As it relates to the member use of appropriate opt-in mailing lists as described above, the member understands and acknowledges that it is illegal to forge headers on e-mails and it is illegal to neglect to include a valid functional unsubscribe link along with a valid mailing address in any e-mails sent out. Any member found forging headers or not including a valid functional unsubscribe link will be immediately and permanently terminated from Triple Grace. Further, this action may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the member account with a cancellation of and possible forfeiture of any pending grants. The member will also be in violation of the Triple Grace Member Agreement and subject to legal action and be held liable for any financial loss incurred by Triple Grace.
C. You may include information on Triple Grace in e-mail Acknowledgement Messages for orders and inquiries that you receive, so long as it is stated up front that you will be sending them an acknowledgement.
Triple Grace also considers ANY type of advertisement about Triple Grace that is posted unsolicited on online venues (e.g. newsgroups, chat rooms, etc.) to be spam.
11. The member agrees to provide Triple Grace with a valid e-mail address upon registration. The member understands that the use of an autoresponder e-mail address is prohibited.
12. The member is SOLELY responsible for e-mail sent by the member using the member's own, non-Triple Grace e-mail system. Triple Grace requires all members to permanently remove anyone who complains or requests to be removed from the Member's mailing list or address book. If Triple Grace receives a complaint from the same e-mail address as a previous complaint from an e-mail that was sent more than a week after the original complaint was filed, Triple Grace reserves the right to terminate the offending member.
13. The member is SOLELY responsible for adherence to all provisions in this agreement with respect to e-mail content sent by the member using Triple Grace's Member mailing system.
14. The member agrees and accepts the current Triple Grace Benefits Plan (www.triple-grace.com/Benefits) in its entirety. Triple Grace further reserves the right to alter, change, and/or update portions of the Triple Grace benefits plan or the Triple Grace benefits plan in its entirety for any reason at any time without prior notice.
15. Although the Triple Grace Member Program is not limited to the United States of America, all payments will be made in U.S. dollars. The member grants shall normally be paid by company check and sent out monthly on or about the 10th for the previous month's activities. To cover Triple Grace processing costs of the member grant check, Triple Grace will deduct $5 (five dollars). If an activity is canceled or refunded, the related grant will be deducted from a subsequent payment. The minimum grant check that will be sent out is $10 (after processing fee). Some exceptions may apply.
16. The member wishing to change angels must officially opt out of the Triple Grace program for a minimum of six months. All sponsored members and previous relationships with other Triple Grace members and sponsors will be voided at this time. After the six-month period, you may rejoin Triple Grace with the angel of your choice. If a violation of this policy is discovered, all positions other than the original position will be terminated. HOWEVER, if your angel creates a ticket at support.tgifm.com releasing you as his/her personally sponsored member, you may rejoin Triple Grace under a different angel; Triple Grace reserves the right to assess each situation on an individual basis.
17. Under no circumstances may you request or encourage a Triple Grace member from another member's organization to register as a Triple Grace member under you. Members are permitted, however, to interact with each other and share ideas online, such as on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
18. The member is strictly prohibited from soliciting Triple Grace members for other business opportunities. Although Triple Grace takes no issue with members being involved with other business opportunities outside of Triple Grace, members may not use any Triple Grace resource or tool (i.e. RoserianMail, RoserianTalk, DRO Mailer, CRO Mailer, Hints, etc.) to promote these other business opportunities or for-profit endeavors to other members.
19. The member will be issued an "Affiliate Link," a unique URL which allows Triple Grace to identify visitors from Affiliate site as originating from the member. These visitors are tracked with this unique URL, and activities are recorded with the appropriate Affiliate ID. To receive grants, the member must use the provided Affiliate Link. The URL may be in various forms, such as a banner, image, or text link.
20. When promoting Triple Grace, its products and/or services, donation opportunity, and products, services, and/or opportunities of its subsidiaries in print, digitally, or online, the member must use only official text ads, banners, and other approved advertisements containing links to the Member's assigned unique URL. Redirect URLs are permitted to be used in online, digital, and printed advertisements, so long as those redirect URLs go directly to the Member's unique URL assigned to him/her by Triple Grace.
21. The member is solely responsible for ensuring that their Affiliate Link is set up properly to qualify for commissions.
22. Triple Grace is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish service.
23. Triple Grace will make every reasonable effort to track and pay grants for all activities that apply to the member. However, Triple Grace is not responsible for technical problems, acts by third parties, or other events outside our reasonable control which may temporarily disrupt or diminish this ability.
24. To protect Triple Grace customer privacy, if deemed necessary, Triple Grace reserves the right to withhold identifying customer contact information from the member.
25. Triple Grace reserves all rights in or to its trademarks and service marks but may be used by the member in accordance with this agreement. The member may in no way display an Triple Grace logo, image, or trademark which may be distasteful, defame, or misrepresent Triple Grace.
26. The member shall follow Triple Grace advertising guidelines and agrees not to misrepresent Triple Grace products or services. The member agrees to use only Triple Grace-approved ads. However, if you are a Society/Team Leader, you may submit your own ads for Triple Grace's approval. They must be approved, however, before you can publish them.
27. The member understands that prohibited sites for advertising Triple Grace products or services include: Websites that promote sexually explicit material or violence; sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, or physical disability; sites that promote illegal activities.
28. The member may not assign rights or delegate duties under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Triple Grace. Upon request, Triple Grace will provide the member with guidelines for the sale, transfer, or assignment of the Member's Triple Grace Activities.
29. Triple Grace shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to this Agreement or program, even if Triple Grace has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Triple Grace aggregate liability arising under or with respect to this agreement or the program shall in no event exceed the total grants paid or payable by Triple Grace under this agreement.
30. The member agrees not to present others' creative works—in full or in part—as his or her own nor engage in violation of copyright agreements for any reason. Such violations could result in suspension or termination of membership.
31. By submitting Member tips, Call on Michael, Triple Grace Forum posts, and any other feedback and content to the Triple Grace Member Center, Triple-Grace.faith, Support Desk, or in any direct communication to Triple Grace Corporate offices, the member agrees that such content becomes the intellectual property of Triple Grace Marketing Group and grants permission to use the member's name, likeness, and all submitted content or comments for training materials, marketing aids, publicity purposes, and any other purpose deemed necessary and desirable by Triple Grace Interactive Faith Movement Corporate without further notification, payment of additional consideration, recognition of authorship, etc., except where prohibited by law.
32. Triple Grace makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to the Member Program except as outlined in this Agreement.
33. Both Triple Grace and the member reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time. The term of this Agreement shall be for a period of one year from the date hereof and shall automatically renew upon each anniversary without further act of the parties unless either party has terminated this Agreement by written notice to the other. If terminated, outstanding grants at time of termination shall be paid in the next payment so long as the terms of this agreement were not violated by the Member. Payment of the final grant payment to the member may be withheld for a reasonable time in order to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
34. In the event that a provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
35. The member understands that if he/she fails to log in to the Member Center within a 45-day period, the member will automatically have his/her payment option set to "Accumulate my grants." The member must access the Edit Grant Payment Info page and change this setting back to the preferred option. Note that logging into any Triple Grace account other than your own is strictly prohibited.
36. Should the member not achieve Roserian Gold (RG) status at ANY time during a continuous 6-month period, the member understands that he/she will forfeit all accumulated grants.
37. The member who fail to log in to the Triple Grace Member Center for one year and ARE NOT at least RG will lose their Triple Grace memberships. They will, however retain their Righteous Path Movement memberships indefinitely and their original Triple Grace angels will continue to earn on their member activities. When a Triple Grace membership is forfeited, all DROs and CROs from that former member will roll up to his or her angel.
38. The member understands that failure to respond to direct Roserians (DROs) in a reasonable manner, combined with personal inactivity (defined as a minimum of 60 days without logging in at the Member Center), can result in forfeiture of said DROs.
39. Triple Grace limits member's use of a single credit card to a limited number of separate member accounts.
40. Triple Grace carefully monitors various Triple Grace Member actions referenced on the DP Log, Daily Actions, and other sources for fraud. Violations will result in suspension of grants or membership termination.
41. Being a bonafide angel requires being active, engaged, and supportive of those you are the angel of. To help ensure this, all angels of other members are required to log in at least once AND have at least 500 DonationPoints every 60 days. Members failing to meet these two requirements will permanently forfeit all sponsored members to their angel.
42. Members reassigned to you inadvertently, heedlessly, or due to an error, may be reinstated to the original angel if deemed necessary.
43. Transferability of Triple Grace Membership: In the event of a Member's death, Triple Grace will keep sending grants in the method that's been selected on the member's account. For example, if the member had chosen to have his or her grant mailed by check, the member's surviving spouse or other representative must ensure they have the legal right to cash a check made out to the name on the Triple Grace account. However, surviving spouses and representatives can also log onto the member's account and make the necessary adjustments to the account name and information. IMPORTANT: surviving spouses and representatives must have account login information. Triple Grace will not provide that information. Note that, other than this particular exception, logging into any Triple Grace account other than your own is strictly prohibited.
44. Logging into any Triple Grace account other than your own is strictly prohibited.
45. Providing false registration information (for example, entering a U.S. address while actually residing in another country) will result in your account being terminated.
46. The member agrees not to use or in any way directly or indirectly employ scripts, applications, or other services designed to automate any part of the member's relationship (such as daily actions and other DP accumulating tasks) with Triple Grace and its divisions and subsidiaries (Righteous Path Movement Foundation, Triple Grace Games, Triple Grace Auctions, etc.), except where expressly stated as permissible by Triple Grace Corporate.
47. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cambodia, unless the laws of the state in which the member resides expressly require the application of its laws. This agreement is further governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cambodia.
Triple Grace hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties for all products, goods or services, including the implied warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All products, goods, or services are provided AS IS with respect to Triple Grace. Any warranty or other remedy offered by the original manufacturer or party offering any services, if any, is offered only by such entity and not by Triple Grace.
Triple Grace obligations and your remedies hereunder are solely and exclusively as described and limited herein. Triple Grace's liability, whether based on contract, tort, warranty, strict liability, or other theory, shall not exceed the price of the individual unit of goods, products, or services of which the alleged defect or damage is the basis of the claim. In no event shall Triple Grace be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, or other indirect, incidental, or consequential damage.
Triple Grace's display of any products, goods, or services offered by or originating from a party other than Triple Grace are not intended nor offered as information or data comprising any claim or representation as to such products, goods, or services by Triple Grace. Any ultimate purchase of any product, good, or service from Triple Grace is made subject to the law of Cambodia, which substantive law shall control the relationship of the parties.
Any controversy, dispute or claim between Triple Grace and any other party arising out of/or involving any Triple Grace business relationship shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Procedures of the Cambodian Arbitration Council. This arbitration agreement does not cause waiver or modification of either party's right to legal proceedings in a court residing in the same judicial jurisdiction as stated herein to enforce any unpaid monetary debts by either party, as awarded by the arbitrator following Binding Arbitration. The parties agree to such venue as the forum of choice of the parties.
The arbitrator shall apply Cambodia substantive and procedural law to the proceeding. The demand for arbitration must be in writing and must be made by the aggrieved party within 90 (ninety) days of the event giving rise to the demand. The arbitration shall take place in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The arbitrator's power to award a remedy shall be limited to monetary damages. Should either party wish to seek injunctive relief or other non-monetary relief, such claims shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Cambodia.
The arbitrator shall determine if there is any prevailing party, and the prevailing party shall be awarded only such fees and expenses as are permitted under the law of Cambodia. The fees for the arbitrator shall be paid equally by both parties. The parties understand and acknowledge that by agreeing to arbitration, they are giving up any right they may have to a judge or jury trial with regard to all issues subject to arbitration.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH MAY BE ENFORCED BY THE PARTIES.